Wooden windows EURO IV 68
Wooden windows euro IV 68 is one of the most popular window systems in Poland with a long tradition. They are easy to use and maintain.
We manufacture IV 68 windows from various types of wood, in any shapes and colours.
To match the windows to the style of the building, we will equip them with the Georgian bars and mouldings on cover mould and transom. Frames and sashes may be of two profiles: ‘Classic’ or ‘Retro’. It is possible to mount a wooden drip cap. Due to this they might be used in both traditional and historical buildings.
Fittings and glass can be supplemented or modified, thus achieving the desired parameters: increasing the comfort of use and increasing the anti-burglary and sound protection.
- optimal structural stability,
- long-term resistance to atmospheric conditions,
- rich window styling option,
- attractive price.
Window IV 68 construction:
- profile thickness: 68mm,
- high quality multilayer timber,
- REMMERS 4-coat painting system,
- double or triple glazing unit Ug= 1,1- 0,5 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI,
- three weatherseals,
- aluminum drip at the bottom leaf,
- aluminum drip with thermal insulation at the bottom frame.
- open IN,
- turn, tilt, tilt & turn, dummy sashes, direct glazed fixed in frame.
- pine, hardwood, other,
- micro porous paint or stain coating system,
- REMMERS 4-coat painting system.
- double glazed unit,
- Ug=1,1 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI.
- mishandling device.
- HOPPE Luxemburg Secustic,
- Material: aluminum,
- standard colours: satin chrome, old gold, white, dark brown.
Frame and leaf drips
- SOFT LINE ALURON,
- standard colours: white, anodize silver, anodize black-brown.
- high level of security class RC2,
- balcony door catch,
- fanlight opener,
- hidden hinges.
- ESG, VSG,
- ornamental glass, stained glass.
- astragal bars 24mm with aluminum or plastic duplex,
- structural bars (min. 65mm),
- stained glass.
- HOPPE handle with the key Secu100®,
- other option upon customer’s request.
Other options/additional elements
- decorative mouldings (transom, mullion),
- bottom frame timber drip,
- internal timber window boards,
- external aluminum window boards,
- trickle vents.