Sash window on spiral balance
SASH WINDOWS are traditional constructions found mainly in Great Britain and Ireland and Northern France. Windows of this type operate in an up-down sliding system.
In sash windows we use cords and weights, which are placed on both sides, and the whole piece is finished with internal and external lintels. Each window is equipped with an access pocket that allows access to the weights in the mounted window.
We also offer sash windows on springs located in the sashes. This reduces the window frame size and therefore increases the amount of light.
The windows are fully equipped with rollers, fitch fasteners, lifts and rings.
The characteristic external horns and the possibilities of making wooden, astragal bars refer to the traditional style of the windows.
- optimal structural stability,
- long-term resistance to atmospheric conditions,
- rich standard equipment.
Sash window on spiral balance- construction:
- box thickness: 150mm, 170mm,
- springs hidden in the sashes,
- high quality multilayer timber,
- REMMERS 4-coat painting system,
- double glazed unit, Ug= 1,1 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI,
- SCHLEGEL weatherselas,
- external decorative horns,
- 58mm thick hardwood threshold.
Top & bottom sash sliding:
- top & bottom sash sliding,
- one sash sliding, one sash fixed,
- top & bottom sash fixed.
|SASH 170MM||SASH 150MM|
- CALDWELL spiral balance system
- fitch fasteners:
|SASH 170MM||SASH 150 HERITAGE SPRĘŻYNY|
- pine, hardwood, other.
- micro porous paint or stain coating system,
Remmers 4-coat painting system.
- Q-Lon Schlegel.
- Angel Vent Lock
- Push Vent Lock
- dee handle
- ESG, VSG,
- ornamental glass, stained glass.
- astragal bars 24mm with aluminum or plastic duplex,
- structural bars (min. 65mm),
- stained glass.
- TITON flush trickle vent
Other options/additional elements
- head drip,
- internal window boards,
- external cills,
- internal horns,
- top lintel arched.