Windows dedicated to the French market with a characteristic, traditional drainage and wooden drip.
French windows are made of various types of wood, in any shapes, colours and three thicknesses: 68, 78, 92mm.
A characteristic, unique feature of this construction is the widening of the lower part of the frame and traditional drainage running across it.
On the French market, single-frame windows with a wooden drip are also popular, which you will also find in our offer.
Fittings and glass can be supplemented or modified, thus achieving the desired parameters: increasing the comfort of use and increasing the sound and anti-burglary protection.
- optimal structural stability,
- long-term resistance to atmospheric conditions,
- possibility of montage in stylised and historical buildings.
French window construction:
- profile thickness: 68, 78, 92mm,
- high quality multilayer timber,
- Remmers &Gori 4-coat painting system,
- double or triple glazing unit Ug= 1,1- 0,5 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI,
- three weatherseals,
- traditional bottom frame extension,
- traditional drainage system.
- frame/leaf thickness: 68mm, 78mm, 92mm.
- pine, hardwood, other.
- micro porous paint or stain coating system,
- REMMERS 4-coat painting system.
- double or triple glazed unit 24-48mm,
- Uw=1,1 - 0,5 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI.
- mishandling device.
- high level of security class RC2,
- balcony door catch,
- fanlight opener,
- hidden hinges.
- ESG, VSG,
- ornamental glass, stained glass.
- astragal bars 24mm with aluminum or plastic duplex,
- structural bars,
- stained glass.
- HOPPE handle with the key Secu100®,
- Other option upon customer’s request.
Other options/additional elements
- decorative mouldings (transom, mullion),
- internal timber window boards,
- external aluminum window boards,
- trickle vents.
Take a look at french windows on our production line.Pictures