Traditional front doors
In our offer you can find many door designs characteristic for particular epoch:
- Victorian Front Doors,
- Georgian Front Doors,
- Edwardian Front Doors,
- 1920’s/ 1930’s Front Doors,
- Contemporary Front Doors.
Regardless of the style, each of our doors is equipped with a 5-point bolt 5-mulitpoint locking system by the German company FUHR, solid MACO hinges adjustable in 3 planes and the Exitex threshold. We can supplement and modify fittings and glass, which allows us to make doors tailored to your individual needs.
Traditional Fron Door construction:
- hardwood frame- 90mm,
- leaf thickness- 58mm,
- timber panels with thermal insulation
- EXITEX threshold,
- Q-LON SCHLEGEL weatherseal,
- REMMERS 4-coat painting system.
- perfect match with the historical style of the building,
- wide range of models, individual design option
- long-term resistance to atmospheric conditions,
- high stability and resistance to the leaf’s deformation,
- high level of security
- open IN
- leaf thickness: 58mm,
- solid timber rail with steel reinforcement,
- multilayer wooden board with thermal insulation PU foam filling.
- MACO hinges adjustable in 3 positions,
- 5- multipoint locking system of the German FUHR company.
- FAB & FIX BALMORAL
- Colours: polished chrome, brass, satin chrome, black, white
- WINKHAUS Key One X-pert (Class B)
- ESG double glazed unit
- Ug= 1,1 W/m2K,
- warm edge TGI
- pine, hardwood, other.
- micro porous paint or stain coating system,
REMMERS 4-coat painting system.
- open OUT,
- single and double doors,
- side and top lights.
- WINKHAUS AV2 Heritage Lock
- WINKHAUS, Key Tec X-tra (Class C)
- ornamental glass, stained glass.
- astragal bars 20mm or 24mm with aluminum or plastic duplex,
- structural bars (min. 65mm),
- traditional leaded patterns,
- stained glass
- RAL, Farrow & Ball
OTHER OPTIONS/ ADITIONAL ELEMENTS
- door knockers
- spyholes, hinges covers, automatic doors closers, letters, digits, letter boxes, alucobond cladding, other.